You can apply below.
- An annuity loan is a type of loan where an annuity holder (Annuitant) borrows money against the cash value of the annuity contract with the insurer (Leadway Assurance Company Limited).
- An Annuitant makes a loan request online and the Borrowers (Annuitant) usually have up to three years to repay an annuity loan.
- Annuity Program with Leadway Assurance Company Ltd (LAC).
- Must be below 69 years of age at the time of application and repayment period allowed cannot exceed the 70th birthday of the prospect.
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Valid e-mail account (updated with Leadway Assurance Company) for loan request application online.
- To proceed with online application, prospect must have handy his / her Policy number, BVN, Phone number (as registered with Leadway Assurance Company Ltd)
- Loan amount is repayable over a maximum period of 3 years provided prospect does not exceed the age of 70 throughout the repayment period. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the company will not grant loan to any prospect that has attained the age of 69 years.
- Interest rate is determined from time to time by Leadway Capital & Trusts Limited. It currently stands at 27.5% (Inclusive of Insurance Cost).
- Monthly / Quarterly / Bi-Annual / Annual Repayment Amount must not be more than 33.33% of Prospect’s Annuity.
- Net Annuity after loan deduction must not be less than 66.66% of Prospect’s Annuity.
- Minimum Loan Amount is NGN 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only).
- Maximum Loan is determined by age of applicant and tenor desired as shown in link below